Last night, I made my national television debut as an expert on BET’s Inside the Label: “Grand Hustle.” I was tapped to talk about the intersection of race, gender, technology, and business. It was an honor to be part of such an amazing project.
I was particularly amazed by the fan responses via Twitter, many of which expressed excitement at learning the history of Grand Hustle. Documenting a story is the first step to “making history” (Interview with Harry Allen, 2016). The episode will be broadcast again on Wednesday (7:58pm) and Thursday (10pm).
- Blog Posts
- Charisse is Cool
- Everyone's a Critic
- @rebeccalounyc @harikondabolu https://t.co/ws1Ej9D78f 9 hours ago
- @AP_Politics @AP The fact that this is “BREAKING” news does not bode well for the state of the union. 10 hours ago
- RT @dog_feelings: gooooob morning. the human made waffles. and i got to taste one. what i’m trying to say. is never give up on your dreams 13 hours ago
- This. twitter.com/hoxtonhill/sta… 14 hours ago
- @sondy @h3n5h1 THIS. 14 hours ago