Last night, I made my national television debut as an expert on BET’s Inside the Label: “Grand Hustle.” I was tapped to talk about the intersection of race, gender, technology, and business. It was an honor to be part of such an amazing project.
I was particularly amazed by the fan responses via Twitter, many of which expressed excitement at learning the history of Grand Hustle. Documenting a story is the first step to “making history” (Interview with Harry Allen, 2016). The episode will be broadcast again on Wednesday (7:58pm) and Thursday (10pm).
- Blog Posts
- Charisse is Cool
- Everyone's a Critic
- @meredithdclark twitter.com/emrgencykitten… 3 hours ago
- RT @samsanders: 1/ If your story abt "low black voter turnout" in states like Alabama doesn't include a discussion of laws that typically d… 6 hours ago
- RT @Amy_Siskind: As bad as the pedophilia allegations are against Roy Moore, can we also not lose sight of his slavery comments, his views… 6 hours ago
- RT @AP: BREAKING: Pentagon says it will allow transgender people to enlist in the military beginning Jan. 1, despite Trump's opposition. 6 hours ago
- RT @AP_Politics: Trump accusers revive allegations of sexual misconduct, call for congressional probe into the president's past behavior: h… 7 hours ago