Last night, I made my national television debut as an expert on BET’s Inside the Label: “Grand Hustle.” I was tapped to talk about the intersection of race, gender, technology, and business. It was an honor to be part of such an amazing project.
I was particularly amazed by the fan responses via Twitter, many of which expressed excitement at learning the history of Grand Hustle. Documenting a story is the first step to “making history” (Interview with Harry Allen, 2016). The episode will be broadcast again on Wednesday (7:58pm) and Thursday (10pm).
- Blog Posts
- Charisse is Cool
- Everyone's a Critic
- RT @AP: Fox knew of sexual harassment allegations against Bill O'Reilly when it renewed the host's contract. apne.ws/bZQDuiC 12 hours ago
- @darkirony @charisselpree @CRSatSU @SPSPnews @mit_cmsw Been there. Done that. Will def do it again. charisselpree.me/healthieselfie 22 hours ago
- RT @charisselpree: #winsthisweek: 1) Offered & accepted courtesy appt at @CRSatSU. 2) #Selfie research accepted at @SPSPnews. 3) Interviewe… 22 hours ago
- @fittingthepiece @shimown @writergina @laurenduca That’s the nature of humanity. They (we all) are strangers to som… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 22 hours ago
- @fittingthepiece @shimown @writergina @laurenduca Privilege is intersectional. Losing a child is painful and eye op… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago