Last night, I made my national television debut as an expert on BET’s Inside the Label: “Grand Hustle.” I was tapped to talk about the intersection of race, gender, technology, and business. It was an honor to be part of such an amazing project.
I was particularly amazed by the fan responses via Twitter, many of which expressed excitement at learning the history of Grand Hustle. Documenting a story is the first step to “making history” (Interview with Harry Allen, 2016). The episode will be broadcast again on Wednesday (7:58pm) and Thursday (10pm).
- Blog Posts
- Charisse is Cool
- Everyone's a Critic
- @jmgrygiel Research RE the representation of law enforcement in entertainment TV demonstrates how these shows culti… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- RT @sgadarian: To be clear, even if Kavanaugh is not confirmed for SCOTUS he still has a lifetime appointment as a federal judge. The confi… 11 hours ago
- RT @fordm: Wow. nytimes.com/2018/09/24/bus… https://t.co/T2aLvloidc 21 hours ago
- RT @Complex: Taraji P. Henson launches nonprofit organization for black mental health. trib.al/vGM6B0a https://t.co/agfjITPJf2 1 day ago
- RT @AP: Inmates without teeth in Texas are routinely denied dentures because state prison policy says chewing isn't a medical necessity and… 1 day ago