Last night, I made my national television debut as an expert on BET’s Inside the Label: “Grand Hustle.” I was tapped to talk about the intersection of race, gender, technology, and business. It was an honor to be part of such an amazing project.
I was particularly amazed by the fan responses via Twitter, many of which expressed excitement at learning the history of Grand Hustle. Documenting a story is the first step to “making history” (Interview with Harry Allen, 2016). The episode will be broadcast again on Wednesday (7:58pm) and Thursday (10pm).
- Blog Posts
- Charisse is Cool
- Everyone's a Critic
- @Delta @Starbucks But at least #triplex #xandercage is free. 3 hours ago
- On @Delta, headphones are available for $2. That's cheaper than coffee at @Starbucks. In 2017, electronics cost less than milk. #singleserve 3 hours ago
- Remember when a #biblical theme park was a joke on @TheSimpsons? #pepperidgefarm remembers. charisselpree.com/2017/02/21/rea… washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/styl… 4 hours ago
- @LionelMedia @Blackgold347 I believe that. 4 hours ago
- This trashbot is #creepycool. https://t.co/Rk65nOnkD1 4 hours ago