- Blog Posts
- Charisse is Cool
- Everyone's a Critic
- @sdkstl Police are known for producing amicable results. 2 hours ago
- A golf club in Pennsylvania has apologized for calling police on a group of black women after the co-owner and his… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- RT @babbyvietcong: east asians collectively: idk as asians we definitely do benefit from all the white collar jobs white supremacists rewar… 11 hours ago
- RT @vedia_lupae: "Satire is meant to ridicule power. If you are laughing at people who are hurting, it is not satire, it is bullying." - Te… 18 hours ago
- This is also how I feel about cigarettes and ass whoopins. I grew up with them and it's hard to stop. twitter.com/Im_A_Penguin16… 1 day ago
Category Archives: Autobiographical
I went on a 6-week driving tour of East and South Africa between Dec 2008 and Jan 2009. I returned to the United States on Inauguration Day. It was a perfectly good time to jump out of a plane.
I went on a 6-week driving tour of East and South Africa between Dec 2008 and Jan 2009. I returned to the United States on Inauguration Day. To celebrate the New Year, we jumped off of a gorge near Victoria … Continue reading
Television shows get mixed grades on the diversity of their characters. This is my first appearance as an “expert.” Interesting fact: I was getting my hair braided to leave on a 6-week driving tour of Africa 2 days later. I … Continue reading
OMG. This happened!
I thought about being a model, but in the end, I’m too much of a nerd.