- Blog Posts
- Charisse is Cool
- Everyone's a Critic
- #classic twitter.com/tomangell/stat… 3 hours ago
- Why have I not been following @PreetBharara?! Untethered and unabashed. #thankyou!! twitter.com/preetbharara/s… 9 hours ago
- @Sil_Lai twitter.com/charisseiscool… 9 hours ago
- @kylegriffin1 @Sil_Lai Better late than never right? https://t.co/VEJKjpSrGL 9 hours ago
- This is why I am a #misanthrope. twitter.com/ap/status/8883… 9 hours ago
Category Archives: Autobiographical
I went on a 6-week driving tour of East and South Africa between Dec 2008 and Jan 2009. I returned to the United States on Inauguration Day. It was a perfectly good time to jump out of a plane.
I went on a 6-week driving tour of East and South Africa between Dec 2008 and Jan 2009. I returned to the United States on Inauguration Day. To celebrate the New Year, we jumped off of a gorge near Victoria … Continue reading
Television shows get mixed grades on the diversity of their characters. This is my first appearance as an “expert.” Interesting fact: I was getting my hair braided to leave on a 6-week driving tour of Africa 2 days later. I … Continue reading
OMG. This happened!
I thought about being a model, but in the end, I’m too much of a nerd.