- Blog Posts
- Charisse is Cool
- Everyone's a Critic
- Producers say there is no love scene. The consequences of complaining w/o considering. #Padmavati twitter.com/i/moments/9338… 2 hours ago
- @iowahawkblog DECADES ARE NOT POSSESSIVE. 1990 didn't own anything. 1990s NOT 1990's. 5 hours ago
- RT @bessbell: We need to save #NetNeutrality so corporate interests can't, say, shut down websites or fuck with online communication that m… 1 day ago
- @DavidOAtkins Not as bad as having a liberal in office. 1 day ago
- Women do not exist for the amusement of men. 1 day ago
Category Archives: Autobiographical
I went on a 6-week driving tour of East and South Africa between Dec 2008 and Jan 2009. I returned to the United States on Inauguration Day. It was a perfectly good time to jump out of a plane.
I went on a 6-week driving tour of East and South Africa between Dec 2008 and Jan 2009. I returned to the United States on Inauguration Day. To celebrate the New Year, we jumped off of a gorge near Victoria … Continue reading
Television shows get mixed grades on the diversity of their characters. This is my first appearance as an “expert.” Interesting fact: I was getting my hair braided to leave on a 6-week driving tour of Africa 2 days later. I … Continue reading
OMG. This happened!
I thought about being a model, but in the end, I’m too much of a nerd.