- Blog Posts
- Charisse is Cool
- Everyone's a Critic
- RT @AP: Trump administration refugee policies are having an effect on struggling, shrinking cities like Buffalo, which depends on such newc… 1 hour ago
- Thanks for the reminder. See you all in a few months. twitter.com/penguinrandom/… 4 days ago
- @arissaoh OK OK Ok. I'm off Twitter. 4 days ago
- @alippit #BrettKavanaugh? 4 days ago
- In the midst #horseface, #neverforget when Trump Attacked #HeidiCruz’s Looks. His #Misogyny is not evident in just… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
Category Archives: Autobiographical
I went on a 6-week driving tour of East and South Africa between Dec 2008 and Jan 2009. I returned to the United States on Inauguration Day. It was a perfectly good time to jump out of a plane.
I went on a 6-week driving tour of East and South Africa between Dec 2008 and Jan 2009. I returned to the United States on Inauguration Day. To celebrate the New Year, we jumped off of a gorge near Victoria … Continue reading
Television shows get mixed grades on the diversity of their characters. This is my first appearance as an “expert.” Interesting fact: I was getting my hair braided to leave on a 6-week driving tour of Africa 2 days later. I … Continue reading
OMG. This happened!
I thought about being a model, but in the end, I’m too much of a nerd.