- Blog Posts
- Charisse is Cool
- Everyone's a Critic
- RT @whatmenwant: Check out the trailer for #WhatMenWant, starring @TheRealTaraji, in theatres this January! https://t.co/9i67HTnQUU 2 hours ago
- @roderickgraham @sivavaid All groups do this all the time. Progressives. Conservatives. Radicals. Everyone. No poli… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- @roderickgraham @sivavaid I acknowledge that tokenism exists but to dismiss any efforts to be more inclusive as pro… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- RT @GeorgeTakei: Somewhere, in an alternate reality, America is discussing a brighter future through carbon emission cuts, single payer hea… 8 hours ago
- @roderickgraham @sivavaid Research shows we are faster to consider the accomplishments of those in the dominant gro… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
Category Archives: Autobiographical
I went on a 6-week driving tour of East and South Africa between Dec 2008 and Jan 2009. I returned to the United States on Inauguration Day. It was a perfectly good time to jump out of a plane.
I went on a 6-week driving tour of East and South Africa between Dec 2008 and Jan 2009. I returned to the United States on Inauguration Day. To celebrate the New Year, we jumped off of a gorge near Victoria … Continue reading
Television shows get mixed grades on the diversity of their characters. This is my first appearance as an “expert.” Interesting fact: I was getting my hair braided to leave on a 6-week driving tour of Africa 2 days later. I … Continue reading
OMG. This happened!
I thought about being a model, but in the end, I’m too much of a nerd.