- Blog Posts
- Charisse is Cool
- Everyone's a Critic
- @nicepompoms @AP Wow. You're blaming #feminists; not a culture of #masculinity where violence is a solution and wom… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 44 minutes ago
- @AP Catcalling devalues women, but beating a homeless man to death demonstrates his life never had value in the fir… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 59 minutes ago
- Is the #Bible #fakenews? #tomtoles @washingtonpost #satire #politicalcartoons #strugglewithsatire https://t.co/1KwwwbNS3a 1 hour ago
- RT @YareYareZawa: I'm gonna be thinking about this for months https://t.co/eyKkBFpmFd 12 hours ago
- Born on third base but thinks he hit a homer. Great definition of 45. #jeopardy 14 hours ago
Category Archives: Autobiographical
I went on a 6-week driving tour of East and South Africa between Dec 2008 and Jan 2009. I returned to the United States on Inauguration Day. It was a perfectly good time to jump out of a plane.
I went on a 6-week driving tour of East and South Africa between Dec 2008 and Jan 2009. I returned to the United States on Inauguration Day. To celebrate the New Year, we jumped off of a gorge near Victoria … Continue reading
Television shows get mixed grades on the diversity of their characters. This is my first appearance as an “expert.” Interesting fact: I was getting my hair braided to leave on a 6-week driving tour of Africa 2 days later. I … Continue reading
OMG. This happened!
I thought about being a model, but in the end, I’m too much of a nerd.