- Blog Posts
- Charisse is Cool
- Everyone's a Critic
- @ananavarro This is me in #Nambia. https://t.co/VjV4iCQm9a 1 day ago
- RT @constans: I'm going to have a hard time explaining to my younger self that one host of The Man Show is now a voice of moral leadership… 1 day ago
- @LeRouge_A This thread is off the wall. 1 day ago
- @LeRouge_A Your man just called me a PYT. 1 day ago
- RT @LeRouge_A: Your man just asked me if I'm ok twitter.com/gossipgriii/st… 1 day ago
Category Archives: Autobiographical
I went on a 6-week driving tour of East and South Africa between Dec 2008 and Jan 2009. I returned to the United States on Inauguration Day. It was a perfectly good time to jump out of a plane.
I went on a 6-week driving tour of East and South Africa between Dec 2008 and Jan 2009. I returned to the United States on Inauguration Day. To celebrate the New Year, we jumped off of a gorge near Victoria … Continue reading
Television shows get mixed grades on the diversity of their characters. This is my first appearance as an “expert.” Interesting fact: I was getting my hair braided to leave on a 6-week driving tour of Africa 2 days later. I … Continue reading
OMG. This happened!
I thought about being a model, but in the end, I’m too much of a nerd.