- Blog Posts
- Charisse is Cool
- Everyone's a Critic
- @sdkstl Police are known for producing amicable results. 6 hours ago
- A golf club in Pennsylvania has apologized for calling police on a group of black women after the co-owner and his… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 hours ago
- RT @babbyvietcong: east asians collectively: idk as asians we definitely do benefit from all the white collar jobs white supremacists rewar… 15 hours ago
- RT @vedia_lupae: "Satire is meant to ridicule power. If you are laughing at people who are hurting, it is not satire, it is bullying." - Te… 21 hours ago
- This is also how I feel about cigarettes and ass whoopins. I grew up with them and it's hard to stop. twitter.com/Im_A_Penguin16… 1 day ago
Category Archives: Personal
Richard H. Brown, Jr. holds degrees from the University of Nebraska, Lincoln (BM, Guitar Performance, summa cum laude, and the University of Southern California (MA, Music History and Literature, PhD, Musicology).
I shot this video surreptitiously as Becca and Peter opted to have their wedding at a bar that did not allow photography and video. Congratulations to the happy couple!
Stan Huey, Assistant Professor of Psychology at the University of Southern California, received his Ph.D. in clinical psychology from UCLA in 1998. He joined the USC psychology faculty in 2000. Dr. Huey’s research targets three primary areas: (1) psychotherapy effects … Continue reading
Needless to say, we didn’t get invited to be on the show.
Just a quick compilation of the Face Database Collected for MIT’s Face and Object Recognition Lab. The face morphs from this database were awarded the 3rd prize in Scientific American’s Optical Illusions (2008).