- Blog Posts
- Charisse is Cool
- Everyone's a Critic
- RT @Susan_Hennessey: This is a good time to recall that we have never been given an even remotely satisfactory response to strong evidence… 13 hours ago
- RT @AP: "Whenever they used to restrain me and put me in the chair, they would handcuff me:" Immigrant children as young as 14 housed at a… 15 hours ago
- RT @charisselpree: #Selfies are often dismissed as narcissistic droppings, but they can serve important self affirmation purposes. Check ou… 17 hours ago
- @AnnabelleLee119 @reedupyall @Yogi_Bear1235 @AstroKatie Nice find! 19 hours ago
- RT @JamesMartinSJ: My fear about the #MigrantChildren is that the children already taken from their parents will never be reunited; that a… 19 hours ago
Category Archives: Personal
Richard H. Brown, Jr. holds degrees from the University of Nebraska, Lincoln (BM, Guitar Performance, summa cum laude, and the University of Southern California (MA, Music History and Literature, PhD, Musicology).
I shot this video surreptitiously as Becca and Peter opted to have their wedding at a bar that did not allow photography and video. Congratulations to the happy couple!
Stan Huey, Assistant Professor of Psychology at the University of Southern California, received his Ph.D. in clinical psychology from UCLA in 1998. He joined the USC psychology faculty in 2000. Dr. Huey’s research targets three primary areas: (1) psychotherapy effects … Continue reading
Needless to say, we didn’t get invited to be on the show.
Just a quick compilation of the Face Database Collected for MIT’s Face and Object Recognition Lab. The face morphs from this database were awarded the 3rd prize in Scientific American’s Optical Illusions (2008).