- Blog Posts
- Charisse is Cool
- Everyone's a Critic
- Producers say there is no love scene. The consequences of complaining w/o considering. #Padmavati twitter.com/i/moments/9338… 2 hours ago
- @iowahawkblog DECADES ARE NOT POSSESSIVE. 1990 didn't own anything. 1990s NOT 1990's. 6 hours ago
- RT @bessbell: We need to save #NetNeutrality so corporate interests can't, say, shut down websites or fuck with online communication that m… 1 day ago
- @DavidOAtkins Not as bad as having a liberal in office. 1 day ago
- Women do not exist for the amusement of men. 1 day ago
Category Archives: Personal
Richard H. Brown, Jr. holds degrees from the University of Nebraska, Lincoln (BM, Guitar Performance, summa cum laude, and the University of Southern California (MA, Music History and Literature, PhD, Musicology).
I shot this video surreptitiously as Becca and Peter opted to have their wedding at a bar that did not allow photography and video. Congratulations to the happy couple!
Stan Huey, Assistant Professor of Psychology at the University of Southern California, received his Ph.D. in clinical psychology from UCLA in 1998. He joined the USC psychology faculty in 2000. Dr. Huey’s research targets three primary areas: (1) psychotherapy effects … Continue reading
Needless to say, we didn’t get invited to be on the show.
Just a quick compilation of the Face Database Collected for MIT’s Face and Object Recognition Lab. The face morphs from this database were awarded the 3rd prize in Scientific American’s Optical Illusions (2008).