- Blog Posts
- Charisse is Cool
- Everyone's a Critic
- @ananavarro This is me in #Nambia. https://t.co/VjV4iCQm9a 1 day ago
- RT @constans: I'm going to have a hard time explaining to my younger self that one host of The Man Show is now a voice of moral leadership… 1 day ago
- @LeRouge_A This thread is off the wall. 1 day ago
- @LeRouge_A Your man just called me a PYT. 1 day ago
- RT @LeRouge_A: Your man just asked me if I'm ok twitter.com/gossipgriii/st… 1 day ago
Category Archives: Personal
Richard H. Brown, Jr. holds degrees from the University of Nebraska, Lincoln (BM, Guitar Performance, summa cum laude, and the University of Southern California (MA, Music History and Literature, PhD, Musicology).
I shot this video surreptitiously as Becca and Peter opted to have their wedding at a bar that did not allow photography and video. Congratulations to the happy couple!
Stan Huey, Assistant Professor of Psychology at the University of Southern California, received his Ph.D. in clinical psychology from UCLA in 1998. He joined the USC psychology faculty in 2000. Dr. Huey’s research targets three primary areas: (1) psychotherapy effects … Continue reading
Needless to say, we didn’t get invited to be on the show.
Just a quick compilation of the Face Database Collected for MIT’s Face and Object Recognition Lab. The face morphs from this database were awarded the 3rd prize in Scientific American’s Optical Illusions (2008).