- Blog Posts
- Charisse is Cool
- Everyone's a Critic
- @pattonoswalt #Simpsons and #GunControl youtu.be/ZuG9kUiRC_I 8 hours ago
- RT @TheDweck: I just wish these high school students had some relevant expertise before speaking out about public policy, like owning a bea… 8 hours ago
- RT @DatHurdler_Theo: Example of white privilege. Tamir Rice was gunned down at for having a toy gun and was described as a grown man for be… 13 hours ago
- @Luvvie Amen. 14 hours ago
- RT @BreeNewsome: Dana Loesch saying that "crying white mothers are ratings gold" is further proof that right-wing racists are gaslighting w… 14 hours ago
Category Archives: Personal
Richard H. Brown, Jr. holds degrees from the University of Nebraska, Lincoln (BM, Guitar Performance, summa cum laude, and the University of Southern California (MA, Music History and Literature, PhD, Musicology).
I shot this video surreptitiously as Becca and Peter opted to have their wedding at a bar that did not allow photography and video. Congratulations to the happy couple!
Stan Huey, Assistant Professor of Psychology at the University of Southern California, received his Ph.D. in clinical psychology from UCLA in 1998. He joined the USC psychology faculty in 2000. Dr. Huey’s research targets three primary areas: (1) psychotherapy effects … Continue reading
Needless to say, we didn’t get invited to be on the show.
Just a quick compilation of the Face Database Collected for MIT’s Face and Object Recognition Lab. The face morphs from this database were awarded the 3rd prize in Scientific American’s Optical Illusions (2008).